Skip to main content

Destiny?!?!??

People are just amazing being. What inspire one or demotivates one is completely unpredictable. Sometimes a small line from a best friend can change the whole cource of life. A line from a song or from stranger in a bus or a train or slogans of companies like that of Samsung, 'Next is what?' triggers some emotion of inspiration or strong will to change that we become a complete different person. Life is amazing, emotions are amazing.

I have gone through many of the so called inspirational books, speeches and workshop. But for me, nothing works as much as the fiction trilogies.  They have amazing outlook towards the life we live and share with others. The trilogies like Hunger Games, Matched, Shiva, etc have left a strong impact in my inside. They touched my heart. They always provoke me to do something great and don't fear the future. But face it, get prepared for it.

Sometimes I go back into time when I was a child. I replay some moments that I remember. Like when I was in class 3, I used to look at my seniors of grade 10 and think
'Wow! They are great. Awesome. It must be very difficult.'
I remember my mom saying,
'Her son is a bachelors graduate. He is great now. When wil my boy be big enought. It must be such a glory'.
 However, Slc was not a great deal anymore from where I stand. Its easy.
I asked my mother last time we had a chat,
'Mom I am a bachelors graduate. Am i big enough or great now?'
Her lovely answer was, 'You are always my cute little kid.' It just says, its not enough. Life must be big.

The question that hunts me now is, 'What is big? How do we explore our limits further?' I keep thinking over and over. Surely as a cit Kathmandu is not so big. It was when I frist stepped into it 6 years back. Not any more.

To answer these queries I just have these words from one of our holy book 'A mountain is big only when you are at its base. When you reach the top, its below you. What is the top of one's life is the real question.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newton's Law of Bookkeeping

This is how science and accounting blend together. Newton’s Law of Motion III. “ For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. ” Double Entry Bookkeeping System: “ For every transaction that happens, there are two effects, one opposing the other, debit and credit. ” According to Newton, whenever objects A and B interact with each other, they exert forces upon each other. When you sit in your chair, your body exerts a downward force on the chair and the chair exerts an upward force on your body. There are two forces resulting from this interaction - a force on the chair and a force on your body. These two forces are called action and reaction forces and are the subject of Newton's third law of motion. ~ The Physics Classroom F­ A = F B The double entry bookkeeping system is the basis of all the transactions that takes place in the world. It is the very foundation of the accounting system which helps to run the business of the world

My Wish in My Rareview

Peope around the world have strange believes. Some are shocking and some very surprising. Some believe that worshipping will make it rain on the field suffering from drought. Some antient people believed that tsunami or hurrican or any natural disaster was the wrath of God due to some ill activities of human. People do believe, and as a universal law of attraction...... 'YOU RECEIVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE'. I had been to Shree Pashupatinath with a good friend of minethis morning. It was my first time with her to any holy place. I just feel so awesome when I go to Pashupatinath Temple. We had been there because its a favourite place of her as well. While we were worshipping around the tample, at a particular spot - she asked me to turn around and look up, towards the GAJUR.  The Gajur was visible throuh a small peek hole created by positioning of many structures within the temple. Only the Gajur was visible through the hole. It looked beautiful. 'Wow its wonderfu', I sa

Time Management Isn't Working Right!! Is it?

For ages we have been focusing on time, “Manage your time”, “Manage on time”, We have been working for 12-16 hours a day; just to get perfectly exhausted and find out we don’t have enough time for family and loved ones. Result: guilty feeling and dissatisfaction which takes toll on us physically, mentally, and emotionally, further leading to declining levels of engagement, increasing levels of distraction, high turnover rates, and soaring medical costs.   The way we are working isn’t working .   In the article “Manage Your Energy, Not Your Time”, Tony Schwartz and Catherine McCarthy propose a new perspective for managing self by managing energy that can be built and expanded rather than finite time. Managing energy will help to increase and regularly improve work capacity .  With their proven rituals, anyone can increase the level of productivity. In other words, do more at less time. However, to succeed, renewal efforts need solid support and commitment from senior management, begin